Shore is committed to continual improvement of the services it provides and developing new innovations to ensure that it achieves and proactively seeks to exceed customer expectations. Enhancing future long-term sustainability whilst making efficiencies and maintaining a strong customer focus.
To achieve this Shore will:
- Develop, implement and maintain a Quality Management System (QMS) that complies with ISO 9001:2015, legal and other requirements, and industry best practice.
- Establish, measure and review quality objectives and other key performance indicators designed to support continual improvement and customer focus.
- Ensure that sufficient and suitable resources are available to achieve the goals and objectives of the QMS.
- Train and support staff to ensure staff competence and equality.
- Engage with staff and communicate to them the QMS and its objectives to ensure that they understand the QMS and can contribute to its effectiveness, and to promote an equality culture throughout the company.
- Proactively seek to identify risks and opportunities; implementing and monitoring the effectiveness of corrective actions to ensure the integrity of the QMS.
- Evaluate, monitor and measure the effectiveness and integrity of the QMS through a robust and regular programme of audits and management reviews.
- Manage both planned and unplanned changes appropriately to safeguard staff wellbeing, customer services and the integrity of the QMS.
- Proactively encourage and review customer feedback to ensure that customer needs and expectations are understood, and to promote continual improvement to services and enhance customer experience.
- Ensure this policy statement is available to all interested parties including staff and customers. This policy is displayed in prominent locations within the office.
Shore’s Senior Management team takes full accountability and responsibility for the management and effectiveness of the QMS, continual improvement, staff wellbeing and customer and other stakeholder satisfaction; and are fully committed to operating every aspect of the business in accordance with this policy and the standards of the QMS.